We aim to be as transparent as possible with our service policies. If you have any questions in regards to anything, please do not hesitate to ask.
• Chemicals Maintenance doses of liquid chlorine, chlorine tabs, muriatic acid, sodium bicarbonate and conditioner are included at no extra charge. Any other chemicals such as algaecide, phosphate remover or calcium as well as any chemicals added to bring levels up after a drain and refill will be charged extra.
• Responsibilities Maintaining the proper water level in the pool is the sole responsibility of the customer, as is any cleaning (netting, brushing, vacuuming, emptying baskets) that is not included in your chosen service package. We will not be responsible for any issues which result from the customer neglecting to do so.
• Filter Cleaning We offer regular filter cleaning at $80-90 per cleaning. Most pools require at least two cleanings per year. If you opt to have us clean your filter, we will do so in winter and at the beginning of summer and add the cleaning fee to your next invoice. If you opt to clean it yourself, we will let you know when it needs to be done. Any issues arising from neglecting to clean a filter or doing it improperly will not be our responsibility.
• Access/Gates It is the customers responsibility to provide us access to the pool. For locking gates, we would prefer to be provided a key or combo. If we arrive to clean your pool and cannot access it, we will do our best to come back later or a different day, but may not always be able to do so. Services missed due to lack of access will not be discounted for.
• Dogs We love them!! But some of them don’t love us. If your dogs are not aggressive or escape artists, by all means leave them out so we can give ‘em some love. We will always do our best to make sure gates are closed behind us. If they are aggressive, please do your best to put them up on your assigned cleaning day. Services missed due to aggressive dogs being out will not be discounted for.
• Repairs/Installs Minor repairs and/or replacements costing under $50 will be done automatically and added to your next invoice unless you express that you would like to be advised first. For anything over $50, we will advise you for approval. Major repairs and/or installs require payment in person upon completion of the work. On occasion, we will need to collect partial payment to cover parts before performing the repair or install.
• Weather We don’t work in the rain or extreme winds. If we’re grounded due to weather on your service day, we will most likely make it up the next day. However, consecutive days of inclement weather could result in us missing a week of service. Since this is out of our control, we don’t discount for it, but we will most likely be spending extra time cleaning up your pool the next week. On rare occasions after extreme wind events, the amount of debris requires multiple days and special equipment to clean up, which may require us to charge an extra clean up fee.
• Missed Services On occasion, we might be unable to service your pool on your scheduled day. If we feel we will be able to get to it the following day, we will do so without advising you. If we expect to be more than a day late, we will let you know. If a missed service is under our control or by our choice, we will discount you for that service.
• Vacation Your monthly service fee covers four weeks of service per month. But there are 4-5 months out of the year in which you will receive 5 services. We provide these extra services free of charge. As a tradeoff, we take 3 vacation weeks per year. They are Thanksgiving week, Christmas week and a week some time in spring. We also reserve the right to take another week or two should the need arise or to use these other weeks to offset services missed due to weather.
Our billing generates and is sent out on the 5th of each month and is for service provided in the same month. Payment is due on the 1st of the following month. There is a 4-day grace period. Any payments not received in full by the 5th of the following month will be charged a $10 late fee on the next invoice. For example, your February invoice will be sent out on February 5th for services we will be providing in February. Payment would still be due by March 1st. If not received by March 5th, a late fee will be incurred and added to your March invoice. We offer billing by mail, by email, direct billed to your credit card or by Zelle. If you set up automatic payment through your bank, please schedule payment so that the check is received by the due date. Direct billed credit card payments require us to have a card number on file and are billed on the 23rd of the month so that payment is received by the 1st.
• Rate Increases We reserve the right to increase monthly service fees by a small amount annually as needed based on inflation and rising cost of living. If this need arises, we will advise you in writing prior to enacting the increase.
Integrity Pool Service
Big Bear City, California, United States
Copyright © 2018 Integrity Pool Service - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy